- Can I repair my air conditioner myself or do I need to hire someone?
- If I do need to hire, should I hire a local contractor or a company professional?
- Can our budget afford this? What kind of pricing will I be looking at?
- How long will this take? Is it going to be anywhere between a day and a month?
- Does the repair service come with a warranty? If it quits again in a month, will they come back out for free?
With in-home cooling, whether you decide to hire locally or through a business, all of the above questions can be easily answered through their available website. If it does not list prices, area availability, time frames, warranty guarantees, and if there are any available promotions, there should at least be a contact number available to speak with someone in person about these questions. Any information you get through the website or through an individual, I would get a copy of in e-mail. This will ensure that if you end up speaking with someone else, you are still able to get the original terms you were quoted.
JR Perkins is the first heating and air conditioning company in the East Valley. To learn more please visit our website at www.JRPerkins.com or call (480) 422-4437.